08/03/2015

Gypsy Moments cards - Canvas Corp Brands


Hello there and happy weekend! Tonight I want to share another project with the "Gypsy Moments" collection by 7Gypsies. Or actually it's a double project as I made two cards. Click here to see the post at Canvas Corp's blog (link) and here to see more info about the collection (link)!

The basis of these cards is a File Folder cut in two. The height is that of the folder, but I cut it 10 cm (4") wide thus also getting rid of the round corners. On top of the File base I then layered piece of a smaller Folder and also tags. I made the bird one using stronger colors in the collection - aged red, bottle green and touch of sapphire blue. The butterfly one is made with more pastel colors - old paper beige and pearly grey. Both of the cards have touches of stamping in them and also flicks of baby pink mist.


On top of the paper layers I then added the embellishments. The fauna used as decorations is from the older "Conservatory" collection. I also added touches of metal in the cards using studs in both and a crown shaped charm in the bird one. The butterfly one has also a few crystals in it.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day!


Materials from Canvas Corp Brands:

Whimsy Charms
Par Avion stamp set

 

Materials: 7Gypsies, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Ranger


2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Oh my these cards are just beautiful Riikka... love the soft pretty colours. :D

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Val :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...