28/02/2015

Amazing Pippurimylly - GDT Words and Paintery


Good evening! Today I have something really bright for you! I'm guesting over the Words and Paintery challenge with this page. Every month they have a color palette and an inspiring word or frace to get you going. You can find the how to play here (link) and the current challenge DT reveal here (link).


The bright, happy palette was perfect for this time of the year! The winter is starting to be over and the ever growing amount of light makes thoughts to turn to spring and even summer. The combination of the colors together with the phrase took me back to my childhood and I documented a restaurant we used to go often when I was growing up. It was such a pleasure to take a trip down the memory lane!


I used many different paint mediums in the page - starting with acrylic pint and mists, continuing with stamp ink and finishing with different pens. The decorations include some flair buttons, veneer arrows, Prima wire and melt Hama beads.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials: Sodalicious, Tattered Angels, ScrapFX, Pink Fresh Studio, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, 3rd Eye, Canvas Corp, Canvas Corp, Design Memory Craft, Ranger

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really like this one...bright and fun & the bg looks fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...