30/01/2015

Flowers for mom - start of a new adventure


Hi there! I was amazing and exciting news to share with you! Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® has announced their new guest team and I'm one of the members! Yay - so amazing! Underneath is the list of all the new guest designers if you like to go for a visit!



I created this layout for the guest design call with a video tutorial. You can see that from above. I used Gelatos®, Stamper's Big Brush Pen and also PITT® Artist Pens. 

The topic of the page is a lovely flower bouquet I got from my girls. I remember how I  loved gathering flowers as a child  (who wouldn't) and they are not falling far from the tree so to say. 

I'm so excited about this new adventure! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Design Memory Craft, Canvas Corp, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Epiphany Crafts, Wow Embossing Powders, 7 Dots Studio, Teippitarha



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Upea ihana juttu! Onnea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...