08/01/2015

Best time ever - 3rd Eye



Hi there! The new year means some changes, too. The December 2014 marked my last month both in Scrap Around The World team and also for 3rd Eye team. I've enjoyed designing for both teams so much but it was time to move on. Please check the newest SATW challenge here (link) and the magical products of 3rd Eye here (link)!

In my goodbye post for 3rd Eye I shared this card. For the goodbye posts Karolina asked us to choose a favorite product from 3rd Eye. That was a challenge as I love many of the products! But for this post I chose to go with the clock products, both the chippie and the stamp. I created the card using them both. I also included some other stamps to the background and used the 3rd Eye stickers as embellishments, too. 


I started by misting some color to my craft sheet and dragged a piece of patterned paper through the puddle. After drying I added the different stamps in there and then added the stickers to the background. On top I layered a few pieces of patterned paper and then added the chippies on top. I colored the chipboards simply by pushing them to the stamp pad. That gave them an uneven, aged kind of coloring. Lastly I stamped the text and then traced the words with a white pen to get them more visible.

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you Karolina for all this time and creating these beautiful products! 


Products from 3rd Eye:

stickers TEST-007 chevron stickers TEST-009 cogs - gears TEC-035 clocks checkerboard TES-116  TES-173 best day ever arrows TES-206 clocks set of 3  TES-252 weave - net


Materials: 3rd Eye, Sodalicious, Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, Sharpie

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Stunning. Love the colours and the textures... that background is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...