11/07/2014

You're Special - Craft Stamper challenge


Hello there! Today I have a treat for you - a video! And it's kind of special as it's about making a card not a layout. The card is made for Craft Stamper's challenge for July which is about making an embossed resist pattern. You have still time to join in the challenge! Please see further information from the Craft Stamper blog (link)!

I felt rosy the day I made the card so it's flowery and pink. I used a lovely flower stamp by 3rd Eye for the stamping part and then inked the card with a few colors of Distress Inks. But you can see all that from the video below! I hope you like it! 


Thank you for stopping by today! And thank you also for watching the video! If you liked it and would like to see more of the same kind, please subscribe my YouTube channel. I'm posting videos there regularly. 

Wishing you a rosy day and lovely start to the weekend! 

Ps. Craft Stamper is having a DT call for the challenge team. If you are interested the call ends next Monday, the 14th! 


Materials: 3rd Eye, 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Wow! Embossing Powders, Ranger, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...