13/07/2014

Purple - 7 Dots Studio / Scrap Around The World


Hello and great Sunday! I have a special treat for you today. 7 Dots Studio team, or part of it, is guesting in the Scrap Around The World challenge and here's my layout for the challenge. It's strange to share a GDT piece before my actual DT work!

This month the moodboard is by Tusia Lech. You can find the challenge post here (link). The board is so light, joyous and full of lovely colors. I was inspired by the colors (purple, turquoise, pink), the roses in the lamp, the powdery pigment and circular elements of the dandelion balloon and the bottles.


I used mists to create my background together with PanPastels. The effect is water color inspired. If you would like to have great watercolors, you should check the offer on Mixed Media Place. There's a great post about the colors in the blog, too. 

Back to my layout, though. The story in it is my daughter's 5th birthday. She wanted to have a purple cupcake birthday so that's what she got. The photo is taken of the balloons we used for decoration. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great start to the week!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Messy Head - 6x12 Die-Cut Elements


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, 3rd Eye, Talens, American Crafts, Prima Marketing, PanPastels, Teippitarha, Evalicious, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...