24/04/2014

Spring ATC - Prima PPP


Hello and good evening! Yesterday I allowed myself to have a play day and I created these ATC's for the Prima PPP challenge. I've missed taking part in them so I just had to take a go! The theme in these cards is the spring.

I didn't have exactly the same products in my stash, but I used the picked products as inspiration and used something similar from the things I had. All the cards have just a few paper layers, but a lot of different mediums in them. I also used different Prima embellishments in these and titled every card using a little Prima word sticker. On top of the word stickers in every card I also used a little flower in everyone. 

Thank you for taking a look!

Ps. Would you like to have one of these? Please send me a mail and we can either swap or then I just send you the card! You can find the mail addy on the sidebar. 




Heippa ja hyvää iltaa! Eilen annoin itselleni luvan hiukan leikkiä ja tein muutamia ATC kortteja Priman PPP haasteeseen. Olen kaivannut haasteisiin osallistumista, joten oli pakko kokeilla tätä! Näiden korttien teemana on kevät. 

Minulla ei ollut varastoissani juuri tismalleen samoja tuotteita kuin haasteessa, mutta annoin niiden inspiroida valintojani ja koetin löytää vastaavia omista kätköistäni. Kaikissa korteissa on vain muutama paperikerros, mutta sitäkin enemmän erilaisia maaleja ja muita aineita. Käytin erilaisia Priman koristeita myös näissä. Jokaisesta kortista löytyy mm. Priman pieni sanatarra ja kukkanen. 

Kiitos, kun katsoit! 



Ps. Haluaisitko yhden korteista? Siinä tapauksessa laita meiliä tulemaan - voimme tehdä ATC vaihdon taikka sitten vaan lähetän kortin! Sähköpostiosoite löytyy sivupalkista. 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Talens, Design Memory Craft, Ranger


12 comments:

misty said...

These are fabulous!! I've only done 1 atc before but seeing so many lately and especially these...I want to try them out again!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow Riikka! These ATC's are fabulous! I haven't ever tried my hands on them but now would sure love to! you have done such a fabulous job here..i love them all..soooo much!

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upeuksia.

RaijaAnnikki said...

Todella taiteelisia.

Ella Swan said...

These are adorable Riikka!!

Little Artbee said...

Wow very amazing ATC's made with lot of fantasy, very creative artwork. I love them all.
Dear greetings
Sabine

Riikka Kovasin said...

I really enjoy making these! They are a perfect media for play!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Jaya <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Helen <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Sabine <3

Anonymous said...

These are jaw droppingly gorgeous!!! Pinned :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Ashli <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...