27/11/2013

Jewellery - 3rd Eye


Good evening everyone! Yesterday I shared some jewelry ideas on 3rd Eye's blog. Here's one of three I shared, check this post (link) for the two others!

This is a set of a necklace and earrings I made with air drying clay and the check stamp. The idea is the same than in the tutorial I showed earlier (link), but this time I just added a hole to the pieces so I can get them dangling. After the clay had dried, I first coated the pieces with black acrylic paint. On top I added some Glimmer Glaze and mica powders to create a shiny, oily surface. Lastly I added a coat of decoupage glue to seal everything in.

Thank you for looking! Have a relaxing evening!



Tämä on setti kaulakorusta ja korvakoruista, jotka tein ilmakuivuvasta savesta ruutuleimalla. Idea on sama kuin tässä aiemmin jakamassani tutoriaalissa (linkki), tällä kertaa vaan lisäsin palasiin reiän, jotta sain ne liitettyä koruun. Palaset on kuivumisen jälkeen kuorrutettu mustalla akryylimaalilla, mica pigmenteillä ja Glimmer Glazella. Lopputuloksena on kiiltavä, öljymäinen pinta. Päälimmäisenä on kerros decoupage lakkaa suojaamaan värikerroksia. 

Kiitos käynnistä! Rauhallista iltaa! 


Products used in these projects: 

checkerboard TES-116 sun TES-158 raindrops - rain drops 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...