19/07/2013

Prima PPP July


It's Friday already and weekend is just around the corner! If you're looking something to scrapbook during weekend, a challenge might be just the thing to start. Here's my take on the Prima's July PPP challenge. I was again a bit lost color wise or rather product wise, but luckily I do own some mists, so I added the blue and the turquoise using them.

The topic is my younger one and one of her sayings. I love to scribble some of the things my kids or my hubby says and then use them on a scrapbook page. The journaling in this one reads: "We were eating a snack when a flock of birds flew by. "Angry Birds!" you yelled happily.". I guess it's their Finnish heritage showing that they think roundish pidgeons are Angry Birds.

Thank you for taking a look! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Se on perjantai ja alku viikonlopulle! Jos mieli halajaa tehdä jotain viikonlopun aikana, niin haasteet ovat hyvä paikka aloittaa. Tässä on sivuni Priman heinäkuun PPP-haasteeseen. Värit olivat taas hieven haasteelliset, tai pikemminkin, minulla ei ollut oikeanvärisiä papereita, mutta onneksi noita mistejä riittää. Lisäsin siis paletin sinisen ja turkoosin mistien muodossa. 

Sivun aiheena on nuorempi tyttö ja hänen lausahduksensa välipalapöydässä. Minusta on hauska kirjoitella lasten ja miehen lausahduksia ylös ja myöhemmin käyttää niitä sivuissa. Taitaa suomalaisuus näkyä tuon Agry Birds kommentin takana. 

Kiitos, kun kurkkasit! Ihanaa viikonloppua! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Talens, Tattered Angels, Ranger


2 comments:

zenevak said...

Great background work! Sweet layout. Love that you record their words!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Zeneva <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...