20/08/2024

Yours is the sweetest story - a YouTube live recording


Hello there and splendid new week to you all! Today I'm sharing the make I crafted during this month's live. This time the live was about using watercolors a couple of ways as well as sharing some ideas with stencils. If you were unable to catch the live while it was happening, you can watch the recording on my YouTube channel here (link).

I followed the same composition and color scheme in this project that I used in the sample piece (link). Sometimes I spice things up during the live, but this time I tried to be quite truthful to the sample. There's some minor differences, though. Like the title, I didn't use the same words - partly because I didn't have a duplicate of the sentiment sticker. Also the character is from the same set but not the same. 

If you want to see a more detailed list of materials, that's underneath the next photo, please see the announcement post (link) or the description box of the live. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fine day! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Stampers Anonymous, Ranger, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Fabriano, Wennström, A.B.Studio, PaperArtsy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...