16/08/2024

Marmalade Blooms - a set of cards


Time for Friday video, yay! This week has been all about cards, then why not continue it today as well. So, in today's process video I'm making a trio of clean and simple cards, with my flair. Like I say in the video, I really can't make "clean and simple" but these are a bit less mixed media than some of my makes! 

These cards were also the first projects I used the new Spritz sprays. I just got a couple to try them out and made the background pattern using one and added some shine to the blooms using another. If you want to see, how I made this set, please see the process video on my YouTube channel (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fantastic weekend!


Materials:

Fabriano - Accademia 160g cardstock
PaperArtsy - EEB09 stamp set
Tsukineko - Versa Mark
 Ranger - embossing powder black, gold
Ranger - Distress Spritz Uncharted Mariner, Spiced Marmalade
Stampers Anonymous - THMS60 stencil
PaperArtsy - ESA30 stamp set
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Little Black Dress
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Chit chat word stickers
black cardstock, washi tape
brush tip markers
golden sewing thread, golden half pearls
double sided tape, foam tape
stapler, scissors, brushes, heat tool, stamping tool, sewing machine









1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Aivan ihanat! Upea sommittelu ja kauniit värit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...