10/07/2024

Paint, stamp, repeat - a YT live announcement


Hi there! Friday is a nice day as I'm then keeping a live on my YouTube channel. Also a new process video will be published then, as usually on Fridays but the live is something extra. This time I'm doing an art journal spread using acrylic paints, stamps and magazine cut out. 

All the papers I'm using for the spread are self-made. Or should I rather say self-patterned as the base is my trusty Fabriano 160g cardstock? I'm using mainly three colors for the patterning, plus two extra ones. Please join me on Friday at 7 pm CET to find out why I chose those colors! 

The place is my YouTube channel (link) and time 7 pm CET. Hope you can join me! See you then!


Materials:

Fabriano - Accademia 160g cardstock pack
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Butter, Lily the Pink, Aqua Duck Egg, Captain Peacock, Snowflake, Cherry Red
PaperArtsy - Tracy Scott TS065 stamp set
Carabelle Studio - Fleurs d'Azoline stamp set
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Tsukineko - VersaMark ink
Ranger - White embossing powder
Posca - Uni-Posca PC-1M white, black
old magazine, black buttons
craft glue, double sided tape, foam tape
scissors, paper cutter, palette knife, brushes, acrylic block









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...