09/07/2024

Blue blooms - a confirmation card


Hello there! Today I have a blue card to share. I made this some time ago to congratulate after confirmation. I was first thinking adding a little silver cross to it, but then decided against it and just went with a bunch of blooms.

I made the background using a watercolor piece I had made earlier to first make some ATCs (link) and then used some off-cuts to make an art journal spread (link), too. On top I then added some paper doilies, acrylic paint and a plethora of hand cut flowers from an A.B.Studio paper. The finishing touches include some half pearls and a greeting sticker, which translates to "Congratulations". Although it could be translated as "A lot of Luck" as well. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a peaceful week!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, JK Primeco, PaperArtsy







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...