23/04/2024

Imagine possibility everyday - YouTube live recording


Hi there and happy new week! In the beginning of the month I kept a YouTube live and I'm now sharing the recording of it. My goal was to make a textured art journal page mainly in black and white.

If you were unable to attend the live while it was happening, you can see the recording underneath. As you can see from it, I had prepared another base as the drying time of the modeling paste was a bit extensive for a live. 


Like I wrote in the beginning, my goal was to make the whole spread with just black and white, but in the end I chickened out and added a touch of color - like in the sample spread, too. You can see the sample project and the materials list here in the announcement post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Materials: Fabriano, A.B.Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz Idea-ology




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...