09/02/2024

Calls answered - a pair of art journal spreads


Heippa! It's Friday again and that means a new process video on my YouTube channel! This time I'm creating two art journal spreads. 

Some time ago I kept a FB live and did an art journal spread. During the live I was pondering whether to use a single focal point or a couple and then decided for the single. I then thought to make a process video showing both options. But when I set to record this video, I recalled the options wrong and picked two paper dolls on the craft table - a bigger portrait version and a bit smaller group... Oh well! I think I need to do that multiple photo version still! Maybe in April as March videos are already recorded while not edited when I write this.

You can see me working on the two journals in the process video. I'm sharing the other spread today and blog the other one on Tuesday next week. You can see a photo of the other one at the bottom of this post, though. 


As you might recall by now, I purchased a new computer in the beginning of the year and needed to change my video editing software. These February videos are the first ones I've done using the new software so they might be a bit rough around the edges still as I'm still learning the new program. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! And hopefully I'll see you tomorrow during the YouTube live!


Materials:

Fabriano - Accademia 160g cardstock
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Summer sky, Blue jeans, Snowflake, Butternut
A.B.Studio - ID-1384 newspaper stamp
Ranger - Distress Ink Faded jeans
Posca - PC-1M white
A.B.Studio - Merry Christmas die cuts ID-158
Kuusade - Moon phases stickers
P13 - Soul Mate sheet 03
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Paper Dolls Portraits TH94233
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Paper Dolls Groups TH94137
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Gauge dials TH94225
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Transparent things TH94241
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Chitchat sticker book TH92998
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Halloween 2023 sticker book TH94335
tiny tags, washi tape, label stickers
double sided tape, craft glue, stapler, foam tape
scissors, paper cutter, brushes, inking tool, palette knife






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...