17/01/2024

See the possibilities - a YT live announcement


Moikka moi! Today I have something else to share than a rainbow card. It's something exciting and new - a YouTube live! I need to do some checks still, but hopefully everything will run smoothly this Saturday! 

Why YouTube, you might ask. Well, I've been checking the situation along the December and start of January and it seems that FB still only has the portrait option with the lives. As landscape is the way to go in my mind, I'm then trying another platform. If this seems to give trouble or you don't find the live, then I have to re-think how to go about it or if I should stop the lives altogether, at least for a while.


But back to the project that I'm re-creating during the live! I'm making a spring tag during the live. I'm using a resist technique to create the background and color the project using inks. As always, if you want to create along side me or just check the materials, I've included a list underneath the photo. 

Hope to see you on Saturday! Please, wish me luck!


Materials:
(links go to manufacturer's sites)

candle (or wax crayons)
olive cardstock, used tea bags, musical note paper
twine, green epoxy dot stickers
craft glue, foam tape, stapler
water mister, stamping block, die cutting machine, inking tools, scissors









3 comments:

Coupons Studio said...

"Excited for the YT live announcement! Just like https://couponsstudio.blogspot.com/ brings us the best deals, your channel opens up a world of possibilities. Can't wait to see what's in store!"

Anna Greens said...

"Exciting news! Looking forward to the live announcement. With Discount Drift, we're always on the lookout for great opportunities and savings. Thanks for keeping us informed!"

Nadia Adams said...

"Exciting news! Looking forward to the YouTube live announcement. Meanwhile, I'll be on the lookout for any special deals or discounts on Krazy Coupon Club to make the most out of any opportunities mentioned. Thanks for keeping us informed!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...