15/08/2023

Life is the best time - art journal spread


Hi there and happy new week! Today I'm sharing an art journal spread that is also connected to my online workshop about double sided adhesive sheet. The workshop is in my mother tongue, Finnish. During the online workshop I first share a bunch of techniques with the product in tag form and then this art journal spread is a bonus project where I use several of the techniques in one project. 

This spread has quite a few elements that I find currently inspiring - collaging and layering, Tim Holtz paperdolls, mixed media and adding different materials and details to a spread. Well, I might add the actual spread as well as it seems that I make more spreads at the moment than just individual pages. That's something that seems to change from time to time, sometimes I make more individual pages and sometimes spreads. 

How is it with you? Do you always make spreads or always individual pages or rather go with the flow and create both?

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely week!


Materials: KateCrafts, PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Korttipaja








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...