11/08/2023

Flower Dreams - A.B.Studio


Heippa hei! Today I'm sharing a couple of more cards for this week but this time they also have a process video about them! I made these cards for A.B.Studio and mixed different collections in them. 

Talking about collections, have you seen the new A.B.Studio ones? There's several new collections published on the site (link), including two winter and Holiday inspired! You can see all the new collections here (link)

But back to today's makes! What I used to guide my choices with these cards was the color scheme. I drew inspiration from "May Day" 12x12 sheet and combined it with different pinks that would go nicely together. As you can see from the video below, I used a pale, pale pink to die cut some elements, a more peachy tone to stamp the focal point flowers and then a purple one to add a bit layering to the background.


I'm happy how the cards turned out! I was maybe thinking about a bit more romantic vibe when I started, but soon the grungy background started to inspire me even more and the end result is a kind of mix of the two - grungy and romantic.

I hope these cards and the video inspires you! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful, and hopefully crafty weekend!


Materials from A.B.Studio:


Other:
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger - Watercolor pencils set 1
Prima Marketing - Art Baiscs Heavy Gesso White
PaperArtsy - Printed tissue paper PT02
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Lily the pink, Little black dress
Sizzix - Thinlits Meadow Leaf mini 661792, Thinlits Pretty Posy 662576, Thinlits Sentiments 662668
sewing thread
epoxy dot stickers











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...