30/06/2023

Sugar and spice and everything nice - A.B.Studio


Hi again! It's Friday and video time! This time it's a process video for A.B.Studio and I'm making a couple of cards. 

If I'd do something differently, now looking at the cards, I would leave the watercolor leaf out of it and just add the watercolor to the background, more like a splodge. As with the composition on top, you really can't tell it's a leaf anymore! But, oh well, it is what it is. I guess that just shows how I let the project lead me in a way - I felt like adding watercolor through a stencil and did it. If you want to see the process, you can see that from the video below.


As you could see, I was working on two cards with the same ingredients and idea. It's not often when I make just one card, but more often than not I work on a series of two, three cards or even bigger numbers if I'm making ATCs. I wonder why? Maybe it's got to do with the fact that I often use bigger pieces of paper anyway so "with the same trouble" of sorts I get a couple. 

What about you? Do you work with one card at a time or make a set whenever possible? Or does it depend on if the card has a certain recipient already or are you just making them to be used when needed? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great, sunny Friday and wonderful weekend! May it be a crafty one!


Materials from A.B.Studio:


Other:
Prima Marketing - Art Extravagance texture paste White Crackle
Prima Marketing - Watercolor Confetti set
Tsukineko - VersaMark ink pad
Ranger - White embossing powder
Korttipaja - Sanasuikalesetti #1
Pale blue, mid blue cardstock










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...