10/02/2023

Will you be my Valentine? - a pair of cards


Will you be my Valentine? Yes, today I have something else than workshop samples to show! And as it's Friday, it's also time for another process video! As Valentine's Day is close by, this week the project is Valentine inspired. 

I thought to make some actual Valentines but got a bit sidetracked along the way. Or you can decide if these are Valentines or not. I was planning to make something more pink and with hearts, but  got excited about different dies. And the end result I think is something Valentine inspired. If you want to see how I made the pair, please see the video below!


Have you noticed that sometimes favorite techniques or products go in phases? Like first you are using one medium constantly and then another takes over and you kind of forget about the first one. It feels like I've recently re-found Distress Inks and Sizzix dies! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful Friday and weekend! 


Materials: 

Sizzix Thinlits die set Vintage Labels 665929 
Sizzix Texture Fades Woven Leather 665768 
Sizzix Thinlits die set Wildflower stems 1 664163 
Sizzix Thinlits die set Collector 665926 
Ranger Distress Oxide Lumberjack Plaid, Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral 
Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Saltwater Taffy 
Idea-ology Photo booth 
Ranger Archival Ink Carnation Red 
sewing thread 
pencil 
half pearls








1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella upeuksia jälleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...