24/11/2022

Holiday cheers - a FB live recording


It's 24th! ...but November, not December. But it means that Christmas is coming nearer and nearer. These cards I made during a Facebook live in the beginning of the month. I used Finnabair stamps together with some glimmery mediums. You can see the announcement post here (link).

I've included the recording of the live underneath if you were unable to attend the live while it was happening. In it I show a couple of ideas to add sparkly elements to the card and also an easy masking technique. After the live I made one more card as I had the embellishments and elements to do it!


If you wish to see a detailed materials list, please visit the announcement post (link). I added a list with links to it! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great upcoming Holiday season!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...