09/11/2022

All is Bright - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Moikka again! Today I'm sharing another delayed post, in a way. I should have kept a FB live last Saturday but had to postpone it due to illness. So, this coming Saturday I'm now re-creating this card! 

When thinking of what to do, I opted for a Holiday card. During my Finnabair ambassador post I have created quite many, usually using gesso and glitter and glitter pastes, so I wanted something else. What I usually kind of forget are the stamps, so I decided to highlight those and use masking technique. I also wanted some shine to this card so I decided to make some shimmery pieces of cardstock and also some glitter details. Hope you can join me next Saturday, November 12th at 7 pm CET! 


The place for the live is again Finnabair and Friends FB group. If you aren't already a member and would like to see the live while it's happening, please allow the admins a couple of days to answer to your request to join. On the other hand, the recording will be uploaded to my YouTube later on.

If you want to create along side me, I've added the materials list underneath the photo below. Links are to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day, stay safe everyone! 


Materials from Finnabair line:
(links go to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store)

post card paper (P13 Mini Creative Pad Letters)
black ink pad (Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black)
red ink pad (Ranger Archival Ink Carnation Red)
green ink pad (Ranger Distress Ink Rustic Wilderness)
a greetings stamp (Korttipaja stamp set)
white and golden paint pen (Posca)
post its 
cream cardstock, green cardstock
double sided tape, foam tape, craft glue
paper cutter, scissors, stapler
paint brush, q-tip
pencil
red and white twine, sewing thread






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...