11/10/2022

Name tag for Craftaamo


Hi there! A bit gloomy looking name tag here today! This is something I created for Craftaamo. The base is a coaster, then some texture using Modeling paste and on top a composition of embellishments made using Finnabair moulds and my name. Coasters make great bases for small collages or assemblages! 

But I didn't want to just tell you how I made the tag but also write a little bit about the event, too. It was the first crop that I'd attended since the pandemic and also the first in-person workshops I kept since 2019 or something. I was nervous but the feedback was good and instructing in-person again felt amazing! It was also really great to craft alongside others in the crop! 

I hope these kinds of events keep on happening and hopefully I get to teach in-person, too! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Tuesday!


Materials: Prima Marketing, American Crafts



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...