12/10/2022

A cup of warmth - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hello there! I hope you're having a wonderful autumn day! I'm drawing inspiration from that in my next Facebook live, happening this Saturday! I'm creating some ATCs and playing with Mica powder. 

The live is happening at Finnabair and Friends Facebook group at 7 pm CET this coming Saturday, October 15th. If you want to see me live, you have to ask to be added to the group. The recording of the live will be uploaded to my YouTube channel a bit later. 


If you want to work along side me, or just check the materials I'm going to be using, please see the list below! I astonished even myself with the red and orange color palette! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant autumn day! See you on Saturday!


Materials: 
(Links to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store)


Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black ink
Tsukineko: VersaMark ink
Posca marker PC-1M black
white cardstock
black cardstock
yellow craft felt
black sewing thread and a needle
scissors, a paper-cutter, double sided tape, craft glue
brush, palette knife




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...