13/10/2022

When in doubt, vacation - a card


Heippa! Today I have a card for you. It doesn't have a deeper story to it, just that I wanted to create something, found some old ATCs backgrounds in my stash and thought to turn them into a card.

I'm currently quite drawn to this long, narrow, slimline styled card. Although this is wider and a touch shorter than a slimline version, this is 10,5 x 21 cm. But I like the ratio of it, usually using it like this, vertically, going for the height. 

Here this card size was quite obligatory as the three ATC bases wouldn't have fit into a regular card and I wanted to use three. On top of the ready made mixed media cards I added some doodling and splashes and then finished the card with a Tim Holtz paper doll, some text stickers and a strip of patterned paper. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny Thursday!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz, Aladine, StencilGirl, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...