25/10/2022

Embrace the journey - Craftaamo 2022


Hi there and sweet new week! It's almost November now and you can feel it in the mornings when heading to work! First snow has fallen to some places in Finland and it's below zero degrees Celsius during the nights here in Helsinki, too. 

This art journal page is done when the weather was warmer, though. It was a surprise mini class during Craftaamo, a Finnish crop this autumn. The class was by Emilia Tapiola from Paper Garden. She had provided us with some lovely printables and an old book page. This was something I came up with those embellishments and items. 

You might notice that I used pink acrylic paint in the background. Can you believe that I didn't have white gesso on my work table then?! All the jars were on my class room and I forgot to take one jar down. So, instead I went with what I had and used pink paint!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely week!


Materials: Paper Garden, PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...