21/10/2022

Haunted Spirits - A.B.Studio


Welcome, welcome to the house of haunted spirits! Perhaps you've noticed that during October I've been drawing inspiration from Halloween. These ATCs are no exception! I went with a very monochrome color scheme and added some Halloween tokens to the cards. 

If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video below. I used embossing resist there, but instead of making that my first layer, I added layers underneath but also on top! 


Maybe it's the period of the photos, the outfits in them, that make me think about Edgar Allan Poe. Or maybe it's the Halloween connection. What do you see in the cards? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid weekend - maybe with Halloween crafts?


Materials from A.B.Studio: 



Materials: A.B.Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...