26/10/2022

Candy Cracker - a FB live recording


Hi there! Does this card look familiar? Well, it at least should as this is the one I made during a FB live last weekend and I blogged the sample one just a week ago! You can see the announcement post here (link).

If you couldn't attend the live while it was happening, underneath is the recording. Don't get alarmed if you don't understand what I'm saying, it's not YouTube acting out but just that this live was mainly kept in Finnish, my mother tongue. You are more than welcome to ask questions in English, though!


As you can probably see, even if the language is strange, I used a stamped image and turned that into a 3D character. I used alcohol based markers to color the nutcracker but also to add color to the background. I also made some decorated vellum and matched the half pearls to the colors by simply painting them with the same acrylic I used for the splashes! 

If you want to see a materials list in more detail, please see the announcement post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet as candy day! 


Materials: Studio Light, Ranger, Fabriano, Sizzix, ProMarker, Copic, PaperArtsy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...