24/08/2022

Moth of the starry sky - FB live recording


Heippa! Last week was a lively week (pun intended) as I kept two Facebook lives. On Friday I was live on my blog's FB page in Finnish and on Saturday I swapped both the language and the place and re-created a little wooden canvas. 

During the live I got asked if you could do this project on top of canvas as well. Of course! I just happened to have a small wooden canvas, or actually, three of them, and thought to use it. It effects the end result a bit and as the wooden surface is sturdier, it might be a touch easier to adhere the cluster to that, but you can use the same techniques to canvas, art journal cover or even a sturdy chipboard tag or card. The only thing that I recommend cost-wise is to use a small surface as the first step is to cover the whole surface using the texture paste! 

If you weren't able to watch the live while it was happening, you can now see the recording on my YouTube channel. 


If you would like to do something similar, and want to check the materials I used, you can find a list of them in the announcement post (link). There's also more photos of the sample project, although the one I made during the live is quite close to it! Usually I don'r replicate the piece this closely!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a star of a day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...