18/08/2022

Moth of the starry sky - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


I was so tempted to say in yesterday's post about a live in Finnish that don't be alarmed, wait a day! Because today I'm announcing an English FB live happening on Saturday! The topic is somewhat the same - the new Finnabair moulds.

During the live I'll re-create this little assemblage piece with a moth of top and different shiny elements around. I'm using the Metal Flakes, Jewel Paste and Micro Beads, to name some of the materials. You can see the bigger list a little bit further down the post.


I hope you can join me on Saturday! If not, the recording of the live will be available through my YouTube channel later on. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hopefully I'll see you on Saturday! Stay safe everyone! 


Materials:
(links to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store)

Finnabair mould Mega Moth

Memory Hardware Pearls V
a wooden block
corrugated cardboard
wire






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...