25/08/2022

Cotton candy skull - FB live recording


Heippa hei! Like I mentioned yesterday, last week I kept two Facebook lives. I shared the English version yesterday and today it's time to share the Finnish one. 

The topic of the two lives was a bit the same as I used the new Finnabair moulds in both. The English version was the moth and this Finnish one was the skulls and wings. Both were cast using the same medium, too. My favorite - hot glue. 


They say a picture tells a thousand words, so probably you can follow the live even though I'm speaking my mother tongue. If you have any questions, though, please feel free to ask! The list of the materials I used can be found here (link) in the announcement post

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Thursday!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Aladine, Sizzix


1 comment:

Saastapallo said...

Aivan ihania!💕 Kaikki nämä sun jutut on niin upeita ja ilahduttaa nähdä niitä. Oon seurannu sun blogia jo tovin, mutta en ole tyhmyyksissäni mitään älynnyt sanoa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...