26/08/2022

Tulip cards with a video


Moi! Today it's Friday and that means another process video on my YouTube channel! This time I'm making cards using a PaperArtsy stamp set.

These cards were fun to make! My cards tend to be quite dimensional, but this time I tried to make a bit thinner version, not with dimensional embellishments. The other thing that I don't often do, is to color a stamped image. It happens, but most of the time the stamps work as a background element for me and then the focal point is something dimensional. But this time it was different! 

If you wish to see, how these cards came into being, please see the process video below.


As you could see from the video, I started to color another single tulip but then didn't use it. While the color looks ok(ish) in the video, in real life the tulip seemed to have a brown tone making it look withered! But luckily I had the bigger bunch besides the singles, so I could do two cards anyway. 


When you craft, do you stick to one style or are you eclectic and try everything? Or does the style differ based on the project, or your mood, or the mediums you use? I often notice that some materials require another kind of approach as others!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

Ps. If you haven't already, please consider subscribing to the channel! That would mean a lot to me!


Materials:
PaperArtsy ESC31 stamp set
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Butter, Banana, Prawn, Toffee Apple
Posca PC-1M White
Dymo Junior
Archival Ink Jet Black






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...