23/06/2022

Make a Wish - a butterfly card


Third is the charm! Today is the last day of the butterfly card series. Like the previous two, the center of attention is an A.B.Studio butterfly together with a text sticker. And like the previous one, this one comes with a process Reels, too.

I started this card with some mixed media. I added some PaperArtsy Infusions in there and then added ink on top through a stencil. I added some stamping in the background as well. On top I made a composition of pattern paper strips, a sticker and the butterfly. You can see this in the Reels form on my Instagram account (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you liked this little series!


Materials: Ranger, Paper Artsy, A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...