22/06/2022

One of a Kind - a butterfly card


Even though this card is titled "One of a Kind", it's actually second in a series of three. Yesterday I shared first butterfly card and said that two other were following. And that the two others had something extra to wait as I made little Reels from the making process! 

I started this card by adding a piece of book page together with a few pieces of tape to a card base. Then I add some ink on top through a stencil and then some splashes using the ink and paint. I also add a piece of  embossing resist paper, some sewing thread and some half pearls in there and finish the card with the butterfly and text sticker. You can see this in the Reels form on my Instagram account (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday! 


Materials: A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, Posca, Ranger, Tim Holtz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...