28/12/2021

Winter Journey - a mixed media snow globe


Hello there! The weather outside almost matches this snow globe! I'm so thrilled to have a white Christmas and winter! The white snow makes all the difference to the darkest part of the year as it lights things up. Luckily we are now heading towards the spring and more light. 

I saw these adorable small snow globes in a craft store and decided to have a go. My first idea was to fill it with all sorts of elements, but when picking up the items, I realized that in fact, it's really small and only can fit so much. So, instead I added a couple of Tim Holtz paper dolls inside and added snowy touches for them. 

The outside of the dome I then decorated with some metal elements and a small faux candle from the Halloween embellishments. I still have another globe to decorate, maybe I can scale stuff down to fit more inside! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid week!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Sinelli



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...