29/12/2021

Thank you for support!


Hi there! End of the year marks counting your blessings and looking back what the year has brought. I made this art journal page as a small thank you to all of you who visit my blog or follow me on any social media account I have. Each like, comment, visit means a lot to me and makes me want to continue making projects and sharing them. So thank you so, so much for all the support you've given me this year and previous years also! 

The page itself is somewhat regular art journal page of mine. I started by adding a couple of patterned paper pieces to my journal, added different mediums on top layering and having fun and then built a cluster on top. There's gesso, watercolor, stamping on this page. Embellishments include cut out elements of patterned papers as well as metal embellishments and a flair button.  The sentiment is in Finnish, done using Heidin Korttipaja's stamp and die set.

Thank you for stopping by today! And THANK YOU again for this year 2021!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio, Ranger, Heidin Korttipaja, Tim Holtz


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...