30/12/2021

Between This and That - a journal page


Hiya! Another art journal page today with a theme connected to the shift of the years. This page was inspired by the clock faces in a patterned paper. And then I realized the time theme fits this time of the year perfectly. 

The background of the page is done using a packaging tape on top of an old book page. The tape is all painty as I used it to clean my gel printing plate. As I had already cut half of the page to another project, I filled the other side of the page with an A.B.Studio patterned paper. On top I then clustered a piece left over from the "Quilt of Gratitude" (link) and the clocks. I used foam tape in some to make the page a bit more dimensional. Then just the paper doll and some text stickes and the page was done! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you the very best of days for the remaining 2021 and a splendid 2022!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz, Posca, PaperArtsy





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...