21/12/2021

Predictions to New Year - FB live recording


Happy Tuesday everyone! Some time ago I kept a Facebook live at Finnabair & Friends group. It was a bit different from what I usually do as I usually concentrate on Finnabair mediums, but this time I tried to highlight another product line of hers - the stamps.

While we are very much in the Xmas season still, I've started to think the 2022 already. And inspired by that I made some ATCs to predict the future! I hope they ring truth for 2022! If you were unable to attend the live while it was happening, underneath is the recording of the live. If you want to create along it, you can see the materials list and more pictures of the sample project here (link) in the FB live announcement post.


I offer the cards to the viewers there but I still have a couple ones left should you want one! Just email me your mailing address. 

Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...