16/12/2021

Bring in the Tree, Let's Celebrate - a card


Do you already have a Christmas tree inside and decorated? Some years by now we have had the tree already, but the custom with I grew up was that the tree was brought in on the 23rd the earliest and decorated on the 24th. 

I created this little Holiday card with a big vintage paper doll from the Tim Holtz's Christmas pack. The tag underneath the man is left over from a Cricut project (link), decorated with a tree stencil I used also for the FB live card (link). The candy stripe (in green) paper is left over from my December album as it didn't match the color scheme I picked but was perfect for a Holiday card. And then there's still one more piece from a precious project - that strip of gel printed paper I used for the "ground". I can't recall quite from what project it's from, but I guess it's from the gratitude project for Nathalie's team (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Tim Holtz, PaperArtsy, LawnFawn, Cricut, GelliArts



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...