16/12/2021

Believe in the Magic, Go Skiing - a card


Hello there! Did I surprise you with a similar card to the one I shared yesterday (link)? The composition is similar as the elements, but the color scheme differs a bit! I did work on the pair simultaneously. 

I'm terrible when it comes to throwing packaging away. The best for my stash is the ones that are adhered to the plastic part because they tear when opening and thus go to recycling or to the bin depending on the material. But the nice ones with a cellophane bag and a piece of card are the worst as I _need_ to store them for later use! Such is the story of this Tim Holtz packaging which I used as the background layer. It's from a Halloween pack, but those lines could be icy shards instead of cobweb.

The red candy stripe is again from the same paper pad than the green I used for the tree card , the traditional Holiday colors that didn't fit for the color scheme I have going on my December album. The packaging piece is decorated using the same PaperArtsy Fresco Finish color and stencil I used in the tree card, but this time the "ground" is from a left over piece from the Christmas cards I created for Ihana (link).

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a nice Thursday! 


Materials: Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, GelliArts, PaperArtsy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...