14/09/2021

Lifetime Chronicles - a set of ATCs


Hi there and great Tuesday! Completely different mood today than yesterday. Yesterday it was reds and oranges, warm tones and colors, today gloomy and more monochrome. Today I'm sharing a couple of ATCs I made inspired by the closing Halloween.

There's something captivating about that bird skull shape. I can't get my mind wrapped around WHY I'm so drawn to that shape, but I am. In these cards I combined the bird skulls with one of the steam queens (made with the mould called "Queens of Steam"). The backgrounds for the cards are done using black gesso, glimmery paste and blue and purple watercolors. 

Did you already know that each time I share ATCs, they usually are free for grabs or swaps? So, if you'd like to have one, you just need to email me and let me know? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...