15/09/2021

Modern Day Magic - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Moikka and happy Wednesday! I have an announcement for you today - a Facebook live this coming Saturday! I'm re-making an art journal page like this in it. The time is 7 pm CET or 1 pm EST. And the place, Finnabair and Friends Facebook group (link)

Now that the when and where are established, let's move to what. In my previous lives I've been a bit "more is more" oriented, but this time I tried to reign in myself and limit the amount of mediums. During the live I'll show a couple of fun uses to gesso, use a Fluid Acrylic in a couple of ways and play with the stencils, too.


Is there anything you'd like to know about any Finnabair medium or my "go to" art journaling supplies? Or my favorite color? Please get your questions ready and join me this Saturday! If you want to create along side me, underneath is a list of supplies I used for the page.

Hope to see you on Saturday! Have a lovely day!


Materials from Finnabair-line: 


Other:
a vintage cut-out
a ball point pen
a pencil
some old book pages
an envelope
double sided tape
foam tape
scissors
sewing supplies or other nick nacks
masking tape
cotton surgical tape (from pharmacy)




1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

WAUUUUU MIKÄ UPEUS.
Mukavaa päivää sinulle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...