20/07/2021

Teatime treat, vol 2


Hi there and tea toned Tuesday! Yesterday I blogged the workshop piece from the longer workshop I kept during an online crop in April and today it's the shorter class's turn. This workshop was called "Teatime treat" and you can see the announcement post here (link).

During this class we made a card (or several) using vintage tones and black tea in a various ways. The vintage photos used in the cards were from a .pdf sheet I made, using my own stash of vintage photos. 

Tomorrow is the third week and Wednesday. You know what that means? A Trio! I used to make those trio posts for Seth Apter Creative Team and liked doing those so much that I still continue making those although the creative team term ended. The topic of the first trio is washi tapes! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for the Trio! Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Varalusikka, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...