29/06/2021

The Craftermath podcast

Hi there and happy Tuesday! I had the pleasure and honor to be a guest in a podcast by my dear friend Tania Ahmed. She's such a professional, so inspiring and such a joy to be around! 

I'm so delighted and proud that Tania realized her goal and dream and started the podcast. There's a new episode of the podcast every fortnight and some bonus episodes, too. In the podcast she interviews people talking about creativity, art and craft. 

In the 90 minutes of the episode 07 we talked about crafting, filming, editing, friends, inspiration and whole load of topics. If you want to take a listen - and I really urge you to as I love listening to Tania's calm voice - here's the link to the podcast page in her site (link). And while there, take a listen to the other fantastic episodes, too! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you an inspiring Tuesday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...