11/03/2021

This place - Prima Marketing


Sweet Thursday! Today I'm sharing an oldie with you. If you follow Prima Marketing, you know that by now "Capri" is an older collection. The other clue that this one is an older project is the designer strip there - this piece is done when I was a part of the Prima design team. 

The problem, so to say, with show projects is that I usually made quite a few of those and then it takes a lot of time to add them to my blog as there's other projects that need to be shared as well. So, usually I end up with blogging project quite a time afterwards. Underneath is a little bit of text I wrote for the project back in the day when sending the photos in for Prima.

“Capri” is a perfect combination of beachy blues and beautiful blooms! In this wooden piece I started by creating a blue background, inspired by the waves and sea. I used Impasto paint “Mediterranean” mixed with Liquid acrylic “Ultramarine” to get a wonderful, sea-like coloring to the background. I also used some white Heavy gesso to add splashes – like foam splashes from the waves!

On top I then layered some cut out blooms from the collection, beautiful Prima roses and even a photo from the collection. Some crystals from the collection and Finnabair range add a touch of glimmer.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...