12/03/2021

Crow painting


Happy Fri-yay! Today I'm sharing a little painting with you. As you may know already or may have noticed, I have a thing for crows. So, when I had the chance to make a painting using that cotton ribbon, I made a stylized crow-mummy-canopy character! 

I started by sketching the character lightly. I added black paint to the dress part and then adhere the ribbon pieces in place. After they had dried, I started painting the background and the head. I added just a little variation to the background color, keeping it in warm tones. There's a little bit more variation in the head of the character. When I had those two done I painted the ribbon first with black and then dry brushed the colors on top. I finished the painting with Posca paint markers, drawing the frame and some dots.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Posca


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...