15/03/2021

An Easter card


Hi there and happy Monday! Easter is drawing nearer so I did a quick Easter card the other day. I used different Distress Inks in this one. 

I started the card by making the background using stamps, stencils and inks.I also created the eggs using inks. First I splashed a couple of colors to a piece of white cardstock, then cut the eggs and then inked around the edges using Vintage Photo - my favorite color. 

To finish the card I added a Tim Holtz doll there, some cut out branches and a couple of sequins and stickers. The sentiment is done using a Dymo Junior.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!

 

Materials: Ranger, Tim Holtz, Dymo, Prima Marketing




1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upea ja keväinen. Kevät on keltainen mielestäni.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...