16/03/2021

Hello - Wow Embossing Powder


Moikka! Maybe you've noticed that I've been trying to blog some oldies but goldies lately. It's because of two reasons - first of all, I want to get these projects blogged that have been waiting in the drafts for quite a while. And secondly as I've cut down my teams, I don't have that much brand new stuff to blog than before. Sometimes I'm really amazed how I was even able to do that many projects before! 

But back to the project I'm sharing today. This one is from 2019, I think. It was done as a show project for WOW! for one of the Hochanda features. I made it as an art journal page but because of the text, it could be a card, too. 

Thank you for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow - you know what day that is? First post of this month's Seth Apter Creative Team posts! 


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...