08/10/2020

Bouquet of tulips - GDT Art by Marlene

Hi there and colorful Thursday! Today I'm sharing more flowers. Yesterday it was a sunflower piece and today I have a big bouquet of tulips. I used a stamp from the "Go Dutch!" collection by Art by Marlene.

As you probably notice, the tulips are colored differently. The reason is that they are colored by four people - my two daughters, my husband and myself. This is actually a card we sent out to my grandfather on his 95th birthday. Unfortunately under the current circumstances we couldn't visit him, but send this card an a photo of the whole family to him. 

To make the card I stamped like a coloring sheet of tulips, divided that between us four and set the brush-tip markers to the table. Then we all got to choose the colors, and in the case of my daughters, the patterns of the tulips and make them as special as we wanted. I love how you're able to pick out those little details in the finished card - like a rainbow tulip with a cloud, pumpkin tulip and a Finnish flag tulip! After coloring I just cut the tulips loose and arranged them in the form of a big bouquet on top of a card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a marvelous day!

Materials: Art by Marlene (Studio Light), Sizzix, Sinelli



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...