04/09/2020

Home by the beach - Sizzix


Sweet Friday everybody! Today I'm sharing an art journal page I did using Sizzix dies. I had a completely different idea in my mind when I grabbed my journal and these dies, but when rummaging my cut papers for the die cutting, I came across these seashells I had cut for a Facebook live (link). So instead of following my original idea, I did a little house by the beach page.

All of the dies I used in this make are from previous collections. If you want to see the new dies and products, you can do so here (link) at Sizzix UK site. I used Thinlits "Media Marks" die set two ways in this page. I included some of the elements in the page, but also used the dies to make myself two stencils which I then used to add color to the background. 

The focal point of the page is done using two Thinlits sets, "Funky Wreath" and "Ghost Town". Along the "Media Marks" elements I added those seashells, that sparked the idea to the whole page. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a crafty weekend and stay safe! 


Supplies from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Paper Garden, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Teippitarha




3 comments:

Debbie Gaetz said...

I love this page; the circular dies around the house make me think I'm imagining myself at the beach house in a day dream. Thanks so much for sharing such a fabulous layout idea.

Dawn said...

Awww so cute and I love the colours xx

V. K. said...

Why is it that I love everything you create?????!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...